Hisham M. Seify M.D,PhD,FACS
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- UCLA Assistant Clinical Professor
- UCI Assistant Clinical Professor (WOS)
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- Prestigious Sherrell Aston Award-American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Appointments: UCLA, Hoag, Saddleback, & Fountain Valley Hospitals
- Patients’ Choice Award 2012
- Top Doctor USA – Castle Connoly Medical Ltd.
- Orange County Physician of Excellence – Orange County Medical Association
When it comes to Newport Beach plastic surgery, there are few companies as experienced as Newport Plastic. Learn about procedures and click on the links below to view before and after pictures!
Success Story of the Week See results from other patients
Common Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed by Dr. Hisham Seify
One of the most common types of plastic surgery, a Face lift can turn back the clock by firming up muscle tone, smoothing the skin, and restoring an attractive facial contour.
A quick cosmetic procedure, the “Brow lift” restores a more youthful, revitalized appearance to the area above the eyes.Upper and lower Eye lid surgery, also known as Blepharoplasty, is a cosmetic surgery that can restore the youthful look to the eyes by removing unwanted fat and excess muscle and skin from the eyelids.Ear Surgery, also known as Otoplasty, is a procedure designed to reduce the size of large ears and allow them to lie closer to the head. In recent years, it has become a common plastic surgery procedure in Orange county.Fat injection procedures known as Autologous Fat Transplantation or microfat injection, involves removing fat from an area of excess on your body.Rhinoplasty is a common plastic surgery procedure in which deformities of the nose are corrected by removing, rearranging or reshaping bone or cartilage.Chin implants can be an excellent solution for individuals who wish to augment the size and shape of their chin.