Rhinoplasty, popularly known as a nose job, is a cosmetic surgery procedure to enhance the physical appearance of the nose and create a more attractive facial look. Rhinoplasty currently ranks among the top five cosmetic surgery procedures in the US due to its high patient satisfaction rates.
However, it is important to choose a fully trained and experienced surgeon in order to achieve the desired outcomes with rhinoplasty. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Hisham Seify provides nose surgery to patients in Newport Beach, Orange County, CA, and other surrounding cities.
Dr. Seify distinguishes himself from many other surgeons providing plastic surgery procedures such as rhinoplasty because he focuses on a customized surgical approach. Each individual’s facial anatomy is unique and their aesthetic needs are also very specific. Some patients may only require a limited improvement such as refining of the nasal tip, while some others may need nose reduction or augmentation or even reconstruction.
Therefore, Dr. Seify will first invest time in evaluating the patient’s nasal and facial characteristics as well as learning about the patient’s innate cosmetic needs and desires. Once he is clear about the reasons why the patient is seeking a nose job, he will incorporate the patient’s personal goals into the customized rhinoplasty surgery plan.
Dr. Seify believes that best outcomes in an intricate surgery such as rhinoplasty can only be achieved when the surgeon tailors the procedure according to the unique needs of the patient. Therefore, Dr. Seify will never adopt a one size fits all or a cookie cutter approach to rhinoplasty. Customization also enables him to achieve the maximum aesthetic results in a less invasive manner, requiring the patient to undergo a shorter recovery period and minimal to no visible scarring.
Dr. Seify is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Some of the highlights of Dr. Seify’s professional accomplishments include:
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- US News Top Doctor of America 2012-2015
- Orange County Physicians of Excellence Award 2013-2015
- Sherrell Aston Award ASAPS 2007
- Diplomat of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Member American Medical Association (AMA)
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine Assistant Clinical Professor
- UCI University of California Irvine Assistant Clinical Professor
- Hospital Appointments: UCLA, Hoag, Saddleback, and Fountain Valley hospitals
Dr. Seify is currently the president of the worldwide American Cancer Network designed to help children and adults with cancer. He is also a board member of a number of health care organizations, such as United Doctors of California, and Future Care. Experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Seify receives patients from Newport Beach, Orange County, CA, and a plethora of neighborhoods in other cities in this part of the country.