Newport Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Associates: Out of Town Patients
Newport Beach, California is a coastal fantasyland where leisure and style come together. It is also a mecca of cosmetic procedures. Dr. Hisham Seify and his professional staff have been privileged enough to care for patients from all over the country and around the world at our pristine, resort-like surgical facility. Seeking any kind of surgical procedure is one that should not be taken lightly, but this is especially true when travel must also be factored into the mix. Our goal is to make this process as easy as possible for you, the patient.
How to start the process:
- Your first step would be to contact Tatum Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your areas of interest. She will ask you to e-mail pictures taken of your target areas in certain positions so that we can give you the most accurate information possible about the surgical possibilities. The key here is to get several clear shots at an appropriate distance.
- We will also require you to fill out our New Patient Forms and sign Privacy consent forms. Once you have filled these out properly, you can return them by mail or scan them and e-mail them back to us. These are available on our website, http://newportplastic.com/patient-forms/
- Once your photos have been received, Tatum will discuss your specific situation and goals to Dr. Seify. After careful review, Dr. Seify will develop a preliminary plan to help you achieve your desired results. Our Patient Coordinator will then discuss these options with you in detail and give you a cost for the procedure(s).
- Should you decide to proceed with your procedure, we will help you make arrangements for your appointments with us, give you travel accommodation/care information, and help you plan for the financial aspects of your surgery and travel.
- Depending on the surgical procedure you are interested in, we will guide you through key details such as how long you should plan to stay in town. Generally, we will require about a week long stay, but the specific time frame will depend on your unique surgical requirements.
Out of town patients that need assistance finding a place to stay or postoperative nursing care, can contact us directly!
You can also make arrangements on your own. Here is a list of places where you will be able to stay during your time in Newport Beach:
Fairmont NB – http://www.fairmont.com/newport-beach
Toll Free (Room Reservations only): 1 800 810 3039
4500 MacArthur Blvd., Newport Beach, California, United States, 92660
TEL + 1 949 476 2001 | FAX + 949 476 0153
Marriott NB – http://www.marriott.com/hotels
Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas
23000 Newport Coast Drive, Newport Coast, California 92657-2100 USA
TEL: (949) 464-6000
1107 Jamboree Road, Newport Beach, California, USA, 92660
TEL: (949) 729 1234
Your safety and comfort is of utmost importance to us and we endeavor to help you every step of the way in your cosmetic journey. Please contact us at the Newport Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Associates office today to get the process started!
Contact Newport Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Associates
Dr. Hisham Seify and his staff at Newport Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Associates are dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming atmosphere where you will feel safe and comfortable discussing—and achieving—all of your aesthetic goals! Dr. Seify will listen carefully to your goals and expectations, and will help you understand the available options. He will work with you to design a customized surgical plan optimized to address only those areas of concern to you and to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the final results.
There are always potential risks associated with any surgical procedure, but Dr. Seify is a Board Certified plastic surgeon who prides himself on using state-of-the-art technology and techniques to minimize risk, complications, and discomfort as much as possible both during and after the surgery. If you would like additional information about traveling to Newport Beach to enjoy Dr. Seify’s incredible surgical skill, please contact the Newport Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Associates office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Seify.