Before and after pictures can help you form a better understanding of the various procedures that are available to you, in addition to helping you form reasonable expectations of what can be achieved through plastic surgery. It is important to keep in mind that each person is different and that your results may vary.
All patients presented here are Dr. Seify's patients and he has operated on them. All patients have signed a waiver allowing their pictures to be posted on this website only. Any other copies of these pictures have not been authorized by Dr. Seify nor his patients. If any other reproductions of these pictures are discovered in any format, Dr. Seify will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
Only people over the age of 18 years old are allowed to enter this site.
There is graphic nudity. There are pictures of graphic surgical specimens.
By clicking "I Agree", you fully understand and comply with the terms above and fail to comply will result in prosecution.
Breast cancer awareness month continues throughout the month of October. According to recent article women can help prevent the chances of developing breast cancer every stage of their lives. According to the article only about 15% of breast cancer cases are genetic. Marc Hurlbert, Ph.D., executive director of the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade believe that prevention is the key in the other 85%. There are simple steps women can take to help prevent the likelihood that they will develop breast cancer. In your 20s and 30s making exercise a daily habit can be the key to lowering your risk of breast cancer as you get older. As little as 30 minutes of activity every day can help to protect you. A recent study out of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill proved that doing 10 to 19 hours of activity every week made a significant difference in the lives of women who had been doing this since their 20s and 30s when revealing their risk for breast cancer. According to the study it had been reduced by 30%. In your 40s hormonal birth control is linked to a small increase in the chance of getting breast cancer. It is less of a concern when you’re young and your risk of getting the diagnosis is low ,” says Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., founder of the education site breastcancer.org. But as we age our baseline risk increases. Although she does not recommend quitting your hormonal method without saying your OB/GYN she does encourage women to talk to their doctor concerning what is best for them. Avoid putting on extra pounds after menopause. Gaining weight during this time appears to be particularly dangerous as it relates to your risk for breast cancer. A study of Boston prove that women who gained more than 22 pounds after menopause had an 18% increase in breast cancer risk compared with those whose weight remained stable. Diet and exercise appear to be the key to making a significant dent in preventing breast cancer. Dr. Seify reminds his breast augmentationpatients that breast implants do not change the recommendations for breast cancer screening. Patient should remain diligent concerning breast health care. It is important for patients to be proactive concerning their breast health and routine care. Patient should have a detailed conversation with their primary care physician concerning the specific breast cancer screening recommendations for their age group as well as other women with a similar medical health history Dr. Seify encourages patients who are considering either breast reconstruction surgery for breast augmentation to contact the office and schedule a consultation to discuss the best recommendations to help patients exceed their expectations achieve their desires.