Breast Reconstruction Specialist Newport Beach | Orange County
Do you have questions about Breast Reconstruction? Breast Reconstruction is a type of plastic surgery that will rebuild or reconstruct a breast that has been removed or deformed from illness, congenital defects, trauma or injury. Having lost a breast or having a misshaped or deformed breast not only affects you physically, but can leave you feeling unattractive and less confident. Dr. Seify knows very well how this makes you feel and is highly experienced in reconstructing the breast to help you look your best and love your appearance. Dr. Seify is Newport Beach’s Breast Reconstruction Specialist, and looks forward to helping you achieve the best results possible.
When considering Breast Reconstruction, there are many different techniques and depending on your goal, each is as unique as your needs. The types of Breast Reconstruction Dr. Seify performs are:
- Direct to Implant or One Step Reconstruction
- Using a Tissue Expander to Implant or Two Step Reconstruction
- TRAM Flap and Free TRAM Flap or Transverse Rectus Abdominus Myocutaneous
- DIEP Flap or Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator Flap
- SIEA Flap or Superficial Inferior Epigastric Artery Flap
- GAP Flap or Gluteal Artery Perforator Flap
- TUG Flap or Transvers Upper Gracillis Free Flap
- Other Flaps – Rubens Free Flap, Lateral Transverse Flap
Several different techniques can also be used in combination, but all share the common goal of helping you regain your self-confidence. At Newport Beach Plastic Surgery, Dr. Seify helps hundreds of women who have faced the physical and mental anguish of a damaged, deformed or lost breast by creating a new, natural looking breast.
To learn more about any of the options mentioned above click here or contact us to set up a comprehensive consultation with Dr. Seify. There has been much advancement in the area of Breast Reconstruction surgery over the last decade, and Dr. Seify is ready to help you discover the one that is right for you. Dr. Seify is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with years of experience helping many patients just like you in the Newport Beach area.