- American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Swiss Biological Medicine Academy Certification, Switzerland
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- ESFMG | USMLE
- Certified Trainer in Medical Research Ethics, University of Maryland
- Cambridge Diploma for Teachers and Trainers, England
- M.SC in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, Cairo University
- M.B.B.CH Excellence with Honors, Cairo University
- 2019 – Private Practice, Newport Beach, CA
- 2019 – Bodylogic MD, Integrative Medicine, Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 2018 – Swiss Biological Medicine Academy, Switzerland
- 2015-2019 – UCLA, Internal Medicine, Assistant Clinical Professor, Lead Physician, Los Angeles, CA
- 2014-2015 – Kaiser Permanente, Hospitalist, Primary care physician, Northern California
- 2011-2014 – Sinai Grace Hospital, Internal Medicine Residency, Michigan
- 1993-2011 – Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist, Faculty Member,
Kasr El Aini. Cairo, Egypt
Dr. Lashin is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician who is also certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
It’s no surprise to learn that the specialties of Plastic Surgery and Anti-Aging & Integrative Medicine complement each other beautifully. This is why Dr Seify of Newport Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Associates chose to bring Integrative Medicine to his patients. And Dr Lashin has been the perfect addition; offering patients a detailed look into their health, wellness, lifestyle habits, and revealing some of the core issues many may be able to address with her comprehensive whole body approach to treatment and care.
Her love and passion for the Integrative Medicine Specialty has truly been a rewarding experience in her celebrated career; not only for her, but for the many patients she has brought back to optimal health and well-being, without conventional prescription medications that often mask under-lying symptoms and conditions.
Many of these symptoms can be general ones that we all feel, from time to time. Fatigue, stress, aches and pains, lack of sleep, brain fogginess, feeling sad, can all be experienced as a result of imbalances within your body’s core functions. Dr. Lashin is exceptional at identifying these imbalances at the cellular level, while providing the next steps to help each patient return to a healthier mind and whole body balance.