When a woman is considering breast lift cosmetic surgery procedure, she should ideally review some information about it on the Internet, social media, and online forums. She should also go through the practice website of the surgeon whom she plans to visit for a breast lift consultation.
A well-informed candidate will have a more meaningful consultation process with the surgeon and can ask more relevant questions during this appointment. Dr. Hisham Seify is a board certified plastic surgeon providing breast lift and various other surgical and non-surgical procedures to patients in Newport Beach, Orange County, CA, and surrounding communities.
Important Questions to Ask
It is a prudent idea to have a list of questions ready in advance for the pre-op consultation for breast lift. This will ensure that no important questions are left out, and the patient can relieve herself of all doubts and concerns. A dedicated surgeon will make every effort to help the patient to make a well-considered decision about breast lift plastic surgery.
- Are you board certified in plastic surgery?
- How many years of surgical training have you received, and what is your post-training experience in plastic surgery?
- Have you performed breast lift surgery previously, and what is your patient satisfaction rate?
- Where would you perform the surgery, and do you have staff privileges at a local hospital?
- Would I make a marvelous candidate for breast lift?
- Should I consider breast augmentation with lift?
- Am I required to make any lifestyle and medication adjustments to prepare for breast lift?
- What is the estimated downtime following breast lift, and is the recovery going to be painful?
- Will I be able to breastfeed in the future?
- Are there any risks and complications associated with breast lift that I should be aware of?
- How much of scarring will be visible after the full results are established?
- Will I have the option for a revision surgery, in case I am unhappy with the cosmetic outcome of breast lift?
- What surgical techniques can make the breast lift procedure less invasive in my case?
- Can I have access to breast lift before and after pictures?
- Can I talk to one of your staff members to gain more familiarity with your office?
- Can you share testimonials of past patients who may have received breast lift surgery from you?
Experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Seify receives patients from Newport Beach, Orange County, CA, and nearby areas for breast lift surgery.
The patient should feel free to ask questions regarding the costs, insurance and financing aspects of breast lift surgery. She should compare the costs in light of the other services, personalized care and surgeon’s expertise, and then make a final decision.
Breast lift procedure is a personal journey for the patient, and she should feel completely comfortable and reassured after the surgeon’s answers to all her questions. Only then she should choose to go ahead with breast lift surgery with the surgeon.