If the primary facelift cosmetic surgery has led to patient’s dissatisfaction or the patient wants to enhance the results of the primary procedure, a surgeon may recommend facelift revision.
This is often a more complex procedure than a primary facelift surgery, and should only be performed by a proven surgeon.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Hisham Seify provides facelift revision surgery to patients in Newport Beach, Orange County, CA, and surrounding communities in this region of America.
Dr. Seify’s top credentials include:
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Master’s degree, Ph.D., and Fellowship in Plastic Surgery from Emory University
- Serving as Assistant Clinical Professor at the David Geffen UCLA School of Medicine
Dr. Seify has published a wide range of scientific articles, book and medical textbooks chapters on the subject of plastic surgery. He has lectured and presented scientific papers nationally and overseas. Since 2008, he has been a visiting professor and guest speakers to hospitals overseas to perform surgeries on both civilians and veterans.
Awards and Honors
- Winner of the 2007 prestigious Sherrell Aston Award from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgeons (ASAPS)
- Winner of the 2013-2017 Orange County Physicians of Excellence Award
- Winner of the 2012- 2016 US News Top Doctors In America Award by Castle Connelly and US News
- Current president elect for the Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Chairman of the Board of World Wide Cancer Network since 2011. (WWCN is a US based non-for profit supporting the cancer care for children and adults in Africa and the Middle East.)
Personalized Care and Attention
Dr. Hisham Seify and his team provide a warm, welcoming setting where every patient is assured of the highest quality of care for procedures such as facelift revision plastic surgery. The friendly and experienced staff at Dr. Seify’s office will provide support to the patient through their entire surgical treatment experience.
Right from convenient appointment scheduling to a professional and caring treatment process, and consistent follow-up, patients can expect a deeply satisfying engagement and consummate results in each case. The number one priority of Dr. Hisham Seify and his team is to deliver a safe, predictable and sustainable experience to the patient.
Other Things to Consider
While going through the process of choosing the right plastic surgeon for facelift revision surgery, a patient may consider personal referrals from friends or family and learn about their experience with the surgeon if they know anyone who has been a patient of that particular doctor which would be rare but it is worth checking.
The patient should also review the surgeon’s website to understand the basic details about their practice and check for any patient reviews and ratings that may be available online.
At the time of initial consultation, the patient may request a facelift revision before and after photos to form realistic expectations. With digital technology, pictures are now available with amazing clarity so a potential patient can receive a fantastic picture on what to expect. They can then apply this to their own body and situation.
They may also request for testimonials of past patients to learn about their experiences.
Dependable cosmetic surgeon Dr. Hisham Seify receives patients from Newport Beach, Orange County, CA, and other cities and neighborhoods in region of the US.